Everyone wants the formula for getting and staying out of debt. In, The Volcanic Eruption of Debt, you will learn not only how to become debt free but develop an awareness of why it’s taking so long for it to happen! This book focuses on how you behave with money and instructs you on what it takes to make your money work for you without having to get a part-time job or work insane hours of overtime.
You will learn:
- What your real spending behaviors are with money.
- How to use money you already spend to eliminate debt in 20% of the time.
- How to eliminate debt without getting a part-time job or working overtime.
- How to max your contributions toward your retirement account.
- How to develop the appropriate discipline in spending while still enjoying life.
Each chapter brings you closer to an awareness of how your money works. In the end, you will have a real vision for how to create your own Volcanic Eruption of Debt.
Timothy McCleskey, Jr. is a Financial Benefits and Retirement counselor, conducting seminars across the U.S. with Federal agencies such as the IRS, Bureau of Prisons, Social Security Administration, Office of Veterans Affairs and others. Tim received a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Tennessee State University. As a consultant, Tim spends time working with individuals on how to create more opportunities to build wealth by changing behaviors with money. For more information, please visit www.fedupgroup.com.
There are no reviews yet.